Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

About to give up trying

About to give up trying

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I just want to listen to my music but I’m considering just sticking with YouTube Premium. 

So basically, when I try to use a Visa card on this, it doesn’t let me because it doesn’t allow monthly billing, which is fine, but when I try to get a different one time payment plan, it only lets me use one kind of card, it was something like safetycard or something, I can’t remember. I really just want to listen to my music but this is turning out to be really difficult. I’ve asked my mom for an iTunes card, and she got it, then a vanilla Visa card but that was incompatible for Spotify, then a normal Visa card and I really don’t want to ask her for another one. How do I pay with a Visa card with a one time payment? If I can’t figure out how to do this, I’m just going to use YouTube Premium even if the prices for that are exorbitant in comparison to Spotify. I wish I could just pay with iTunes

1 Reply

Hey @emotional, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look backstage and see what's going on.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts