Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Answers from Spotify?

Answers from Spotify?

Premium Family

I need to get in touch with Spotify, not the community. Is there no way to do so?? I have Premium Family. I started it by getting my underage daughter a Spotify-account, which I then extended to Family a year later. Now I cannot remember how to log in to this original owner account. The account I use myself, is one of the invited ones, but the owner account is also 'mine' as my daughter is underage. How do I recover the details for the accoutn? I do not even remember now which email/username I used when creating the account... Bur somehow I suppose I should be able to regain control over the owner account, as I am the one paying for it? Right now I cannot even cancel the account as I cannot log in... I really need to get in contact with Spotify about this, bit finds info om the website about HOW. I do not find anny support in facebook either. What am I supposed to do?

2 Replies

Would need to edit, but suppose it is not possible? It should have read: "I do NOT find info on the website about how to get in contact with Spotify"

Hey @mammalenabarrow!

To get in touch with someone from Spotify I recommend you to reach @SpotifyCares with a direct message in Twitter or reach customer support via here. These two seems to be the fastest ways to get this addressed.

I hope this gets fixed soon 🙂 Let me know how it goes!

Suggested posts