Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged extra for no reason

Solved!

Being charged extra for no reason

Hey Spotify Community/Spotify Help Team,

I am currently using PayPal as my payment method for my subscription at the moment and am being charged an extra amount beyond what is advertised. I am currently on the student plan for 5.99 and am getting charged for an extra amount for no reason/explanation. I want some clarity or a refund as this has happened 3 months in a row, and I know that the amount isn't all the large, however this additional amount will add up over time.

Please help to clarify my situation/payment as I want to be clear with the transactions. I am getting charged 6.17 for a 5.99 plan. If there was an error on the side of Spotify, just refund me for the amounts you have charged, thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Limey1919

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You can see the prices of every Spotify subscription here. Keep in mind that Spotify doesn't charge more than what's shown there, and you can check this by taking a look at your receipts.

If you have been paying more than what is on your receipts, we suggest that you reach out directly your bank/PayPal for further info. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Limey1919

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You can see the prices of every Spotify subscription here. Keep in mind that Spotify doesn't charge more than what's shown there, and you can check this by taking a look at your receipts.

If you have been paying more than what is on your receipts, we suggest that you reach out directly your bank/PayPal for further info. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts