Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CHARGED

CHARGED

I recently signed up for a 3 month trial and during both the second and third month of it I was still charged 14.99. I have just cancelled the subscription, but would like to be refunded the other two charges.

2 Replies

Hey there @dnkmlqm !

Can you try reaching Spotify with one of the options described here ? I hope they will be able to help you with this. Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hey there @dnkmlqm,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Just to confirm, did you upgrade to Premium for Family after availing of the 3 month trial offer? If so, keep in mind that you can’t combine Premium for Family with any trials, or offers such. 

When you start a Premium for Family plan as the owner, but you already were on Premium through the trial, your payment date will likely be earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on.

If that's not the case, it's also possible that you have more than one account with us that the other two charges came from. You can check out this support site article on how to locate them and cancel your subscription.

On another note, if you'd like a refund, we'd suggest taking a look at our refund policy here for more info. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts