Re: Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

Kristinaf
Regular

When it sends me to google it charges me full Price.  How do i fix this

1 person liked this

Kristinaf
Regular

It's not waving the cost.  Please help!!!    

bzbfarm
Casual Listener

Not sure why this is happening to you. It took me some time to get in and get the link working - and for the cart to work - but it did work. Keep looking in the forum, but I don't know why you'd be having a challenge, sorry.

RandyRoads
Regular

It just looks that way go thru the whole process of checking out it won't charge you it just looks that way .

1 person liked this

boomstick2k1
Casual Listener

Not accurate, do not do this as it will charge you full price and you will have to cancel order.  I followed this post and learned the comment above is not correct.  

RandyRoads
Regular

I don't know what your doing then because I've had 4 of my roommates here all redeem one we have 4 total between us an we already have them as of Monday an we checked out the same way ...it looks like it's full price but doesn't charge you it shows the discount only in the receipt after you check out ...it doesn't even charge shipping ,so you must have done something else cuz your totally wrong that post is correct .

boomstick2k1
Casual Listener
Disagree as Spotify has confirmed there is an issue and they are researching as multiple users experiencing same issue. Good for you that it worked!

RandyRoads
Regular

Ok well maybe so there might be a problem . but when they do get it fixed the way I explained it works is how it works it looks like it is going to charge you 49.00 an after you check out the receipt will show the discount an it doesn't charge anything.i talked to 2 people that redeemed yesterday an they said that  there's worked an it also looked like it was going to charge 49.00 but after they checked out it didn't charge an tthe receipt reflected the discount so what I said .above is still true .that's how it works an is supposed to work so when u said that's not true your wrong it's 100% true ...now if there's problems with the coupon right now then that's a different story an it's just not working right now but when they fix it that's how it's gonna work.and Spotify can't do anything about what goes on in the Google store so if I were u I would contact Google because what happens is when u click your interest in the free mini on the Spotify site what happens is Google issues a redemption code to Spotify for your mini an when it says your mini is available an you click on the redemption link in the Spotify site it forwards you to Google along with the redemption code that's embedded in the link an then the checkout proceeds on Google site an looks like it will charge you but once u click thru the checkout process the redemption code is automatically applied an when u get the receipt it will show the -49.00 discount.hope this explanation helps a little bit.sometimes if u understand how it all works ...have a great day......

Kristinaf
Regular

When i go throuh the check out it trys to charge me $52

Highlighted

Kristinaf
Regular

Its charging me 3$ for shipping as well...

SUGGESTED POSTS