Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't activate premium using globe prepaid load

Solved!

Can't activate premium using globe prepaid load

Hi, I need help please. I can't activate premium using my prepaid globe. It keeps saying that I have insufficient credit, I currently have Php138.00 load on my prepaid so I'm wondering why it keeps saying I have insufficient balance. I already tried it for 3x, please help. Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To those who can't activate their 3 months spotify premium for globe users, I think Php 130 to Php 140 prepaid credit isn't enough. At first I thought it's enough to load Php 130 in my prepaid (because the spotify promo is just for Php 129) but since I still have remaining 50 pesos, I've decided to load Php 150. Upon having the load, I immediately get the spotify premium through my email. I received the pin number that will validate my purchase. After that, I received a message saying that Php 129 is charged in my credit as a payment for my spotify premium. Why Php 150? Because another Php 15 pesos was charged in my credit as payment for VAT. I don't know if this will really work to others, but yeah it worked to me.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

As I have checked with Spotify, Globe charges 12% VAT so your credit should be 144.48PHP.

View solution in original post

IMG_6304.PNG
52 Replies

Hey @Bongkrm

Since you mentioned PHP, you live in the Philippines, is that correct?

https://support.spotify.com/ph/account_payment_help/subscription_information/payment-methods/

On the help page for your country it says that Spotify only accept pre-paid cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. I do not see Globe on the list so that is probably why it is giving you an error.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Bongkrm

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. Globe is a carrier and not a credit card.

I suggest to contact Globe support.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Same problem!!! Tried it again for like the 20th time now, and it still says that I have insufficient load. I have 138php load balance as well and when I entered the code, my purchase wasn't verified due to "insufficient balance" when actually, I have the required load balance for payment. This is getting annoying now every time I would try again and it would only show that I have no sufficient balance.

Hi guys I really need help I can't activate my Spotify premium in prepaid it says that "already registered to go surf? Please comeback later to activate your Spotify premium" even though my go surf was already expired few days ago. I tried more than 10x but still it says the same please I need help. Thanks a lot...

Hey @Shideshide

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

I'm experiencing the same thing! I've tried to re-new my subscription for the 20th time and still, it says I have insufficient balance.

I have always paid my Spotify premium through Globe and this is the first time that my payment won't go through. Spotify keeps saying that I have insufficient balance in my prepaid card. What?! What should I do. I've been paying premium for a year through this method and this is the forst time I experienced this. So who should help us? Spotify or Globe? Please.

I have the same problem. I have 138.86 load balance, but spotify says that the credit on my prepaid card is insufficient. Something's wrong with globe? 

18015655_10209030436580070_1042995582_o.png
18052407_10209030437100083_162559138_o.png
18049820_10209030453780500_788212263_o.png

There's a solution to this!
Please try the *143# and you register there for your Spotify Premium. It's on the #3 Surf Promos >#6 Spotify Premium>There's an option what plan you want. Then they will give you the confirmation that your account is Premium and will give you the link to register.

Hi,

Need help here. I renewed my subscription using Globe's *143#. I got charged Php129 but when I go to my account, it still says you haven't received my payment. I am "logged in using Facebook" so I don't have an email address to give you. The email address I signed up for in Facebook has a different/separate Spotify account. How do I correct this? And don't you have an email address to send an email to?
Screenshot_20170429-170147.jpg
Screenshot_20170429-165445.jpg
Screenshot_20170429-170144.jpg

Hey @iamadrianpaolo

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star

hi good evening I can't also proceed with my payment throuh globe mobile.I have sufficient load to pay for the subscription but somehting went wrong keeps on popping out. I am a tm mobile user by the way and this is the first time im using this mobile carrier to pay for my subscription. does spotify only accepts payment from a globe simcard user? please let me know and i badly need help! thanksXx

Marked as solution

To those who can't activate their 3 months spotify premium for globe users, I think Php 130 to Php 140 prepaid credit isn't enough. At first I thought it's enough to load Php 130 in my prepaid (because the spotify promo is just for Php 129) but since I still have remaining 50 pesos, I've decided to load Php 150. Upon having the load, I immediately get the spotify premium through my email. I received the pin number that will validate my purchase. After that, I received a message saying that Php 129 is charged in my credit as a payment for my spotify premium. Why Php 150? Because another Php 15 pesos was charged in my credit as payment for VAT. I don't know if this will really work to others, but yeah it worked to me.

Yup you have to secure P150 load to get premium.. There's the P15 VAT.. So in total, you're paying P144! Tsk3x... 

Hi! You need at least P144.48 of load to subscribe to their premium promo of P129. I also had the same trouble when I only had P140 load. I chatted with an agent regarding the concern. He said that I need at least P144.48 of load to subscribe. When I had at least P144.48 load, I was able to subscribe. 🙂

I hope this helps. Thank you! 🙂

It won't let you make the payment because globe charge 12% vat. https://s.fortumo.com/spotify/

Had the same problem and was able to solve it by atleast having P145 load. We have to consider the taxes. Try loading up to P145 and you'll be able to activate premium.

I had the same prob and contacted spotify support. You need to have at least 145php load credits because purchase thru Globe is subject to 12% VAT. 🙂 After loading additional credits, I tried it again and it worked.

Hi! I have same trouble just like yours. And I discovered that Spotify Premium is not applicable for TM users. I just pass my load to someone globe user, and I used his number to register and now I'm using premium 😊

Suggested posts