Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get premium

Solved!

Can't get premium

I applied for seven days premium free and it continued being free account after restart the app. I paid 0,99 for three months and it continue being free account and now the option of the offer disappeared and it's 5,99 for a month, but the mine continue being free account and the options of premium are not available...what can I do??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Yurn!

When you paid 0,99 for three months, did you be charged for the subscription?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

As you tried restarting the app and it doesn't work, I recommend you get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Yurn!

When you paid 0,99 for three months, did you be charged for the subscription?

I realized that I wasn't charged for the subscription because of troubles
in the bank system. But what about the 7 free days? And now how can I see
the option of $0,99 for three months again for pay it? Thanks for all your
help...
Marked as solution

As you tried restarting the app and it doesn't work, I recommend you get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts