Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't upgrade (Azerbaijan)

Can't upgrade (Azerbaijan)

Hi, We're encountering some issues in Azerbaijan to upgrade premium. There is no button or place to click for proceeding to the payment section. (I attached the PNG file below)  I have few suggestions:
We were excited to see that Spotify coming finally and finally to Azerbaijan, but disappointment is unmeasurable.  One of the reason is pricing.
Its $4.99 and no local currency and high price if u consider minimum salary is $147 in Azerbaijan. Another issue there is only one plan is available here (no duo, no family, no student plan). No promos since launch

(when other countries getting pay X price to get three months Premium etc.).
Azerbaijani people love Spotify and were using it for years despite it wasn't available here officially, but it seems Spotify doesn't care that much, and I started to see Billboard ads of Yandex Music on the roads (They offer their service with local currency and reasonable price) but we don't want to give up on Spotify to change service.
Best Regards

1 Reply

Hey there @Zaramoth!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Could you attach the screenshot again, since it doesn't show up on our end? Just make sure the picture doesn't contain any sensitive information.

We'd recommend starting off by trying to subscribe a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Lastly, keep in mind that you need to use a recurring payment method to get a subscription.

We appreciate your feedback on our offers and we'll make sure to pass it on. Our goal is to make sure we can continue to bring the very best service to music fans and we try to keep our pricing as competitive as possible.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts