[Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Solved!

Re: [Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Nancy20
Casual Listener

I too am having problems with redeeming my google home mini. I was sent a link and when I went to choose a mini, the black one was not available and the white one said available. So picking it, it then when to OUT of Stock. I went to reserve one and was put on a waiting list. I NEVER received another email but I went back through the link to check the status throughout the week. After about 2 weeks, I was able to get on the page to redeem. I was not able to add my address and not it won't let me order or edit my address. Now I have to purchase it???? !!!! At a discount price. WHY? I have spoken to Google and they say I don't have an order. I can't find an email address or a phone number to contact customer service for SPOTIFY. So I'm sorry for jumping on your post. But I'm getting very frustrated and would like to know what is happening to my order. If I can't receive the google mini I would like to cancel my subscription to Spotify and get my money back because this is faulse  advertising.

Flynch3211
Roadie
I am sorry to hear that. I know my order is genuine because I have a proof
from google store support.

All I have to do now is wait. May 8th to 9th

Flynch3211
Roadie

I also suggest that you talk with @spotifycares on twitter... We are users here like you. We are not spotify employees.

Re: Google home mini redeem

petergoebbels-c
Gig Goer

What "fee"? It's free unless you opted for faster shipping.

But in the world of Spotify  looks like this Google Home Mini is a mess....I ordered mine April 11th at around 9:30 am & it looks like I'm getting mine the 15th - 16th of May, while others whom I know ordered a day or two after I did, AND they have already received theirs      

Re: Google home mini redeem

4Bidden
Gig Goer

But that's on Google, right?

Spotify just provided the link/code to buy the speaker, however those delivery times are insanely weird.

Silk11
Casual Listener
Spoiler

I signed up as a new spotify premium member durring the promotion period and still haven't recieved my email to redeam the google home mini yet.  How long should it take? It's been over a week.

Thanks,

R

Nancy20
Casual Listener
Thank you ... I will

daltokat
Casual Listener

I am having the same problem.  I get the message 

404s and heartbreaks

We couldn’t find the page you were looking for. Maybe our FAQ or Community can help?

Flynch3211
Roadie
If you subscribed after 5pm on the 17th if April , I have bad news for you.

On that day, first of all the end date moved from May 9th to that date
during the morning

Then, witchcraft made it moved to April 14th in the evening

But why!??

Anyhow i have terrible news, especially if @spotifycares tells you they
can't help you...

Flynch3211
Roadie
Well, as I have been reporting. The promotion ended kind of abruptly on the
17th in the afternoon (eastern time)... From there i myself cannot help you
more. I guess Twitter is your next step of Action.
SUGGESTED POSTS