Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot claim free 60 day trial

Solved!

Cannot claim free 60 day trial

Hello,

I received an email stating that I could begin a 60 day free trial, but when I tried to claim it nothing happened. I entered my account info and my payment information, but my premium features aren't working. I tried logging out and back in on both my iphone and mac but it is still not working. Here is a picture of the email I received. I really hope I can get this figured out soon because I would really like to have premium by tomorrow evening for a party.

Thanks,

Paige 

spotify.jpg
31 Replies

Is there anyone care to answer / help me?

@MinniePun -

Thanks for the reply!

Could you send me a screenshot of the ad, or email promotion, so I can take a look further.

Let me know 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
Please see attached photo.

I got the same ad on app and web before. But when I activate the Premium, it only bring me to 30 days trail ...

Can you please fix for me?

Thank you,
Minnie

20180809_164114.jpg

@MinniePun -

Thanks for the reply!

Please do keep in mind, that this trial is not available to people who have already tried Premium, and won’t work if you’ve used a payment method used for a Premium product before.

Hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi Billy,

I have not enrolled the premium before, if I had, I should not even get the 30 days trail.

I just got this cc not long ago, so shouldnt had been put into the system before.

Please check.

Thank you.

@MinniePun -

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry if that didn’t do the trick. Next, could you try to redeem this offer in another browser? Also, please do sign out, then sign back in.

Let me know how you get on 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

i am already on the 30 trail as I thought they will switch me to 60days ... does it matter?

@MinniePun -

Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, if you’re already on the 30 day trial, you won’t be able to get the 60 day trial. Apologies for this. 

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

So it is false advertisement then?

Keep on popping the ad to ask u try for 60 days, when u enroll into it they said 30 days ... and when so many post on the community shows someone will fix it ... yet I only being told it is unfortunate ... I dont meant you Billy ... but someone from Spotify should fix this.

I enroll only bcoz i saw the 60 days trail ....

@MinniePun -

Thanks for the reply!

I do applogize that you are not eligible for this offer, but I do assure that all of your feedback will be passed onto the right team. If you still want to contact Spotify Support, you can contact one of the Spptify support channels (Facebook, Twitter or email). 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares

Twitter: 

https://www.twitter.com/SpotifyCares

Email: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/how-can-i-contact-spotify/

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Please notes, I do not think I am not 'eligble' for the 60 day trail. I was following the ad that said I can get 60 days free trail but the registration failed, and only gave me 30 days. So I didnt 'get' the 60 days that I was offered. This is false advertisement, and no one from the support want to help.

@MinniePun -

Thanks for the reply!

I do apologize that you aren’t eligible for this offer. If you could send me the email/ad that explained the offer, I could take a look further. 

You can also contact Spotify using one of the support channels I explained in my last reply.

Keep me posted 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts