Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for premium

Charged for premium

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have tried to cancel my account, but have been charged for premium 2 months I a row without access to. Now cannot access account

1 Reply

Hey there @GBall

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Keep in mind that if you cancel around your usual billing date, your next payment may have already been taken and this might be the reason for the charges you see. If you visit your account page and see a date when your plan will change to Spotify Free, this means you’ve successfully cancelled and won’t be charged again. 

In case you can't access your Premium account to cancel the plan, check out the steps described here to find a way to log back in. If you still can't log in after performing all the steps, would you mind sending us a screenshot showing the error message you get? Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Tip: You can also cancel by completing this form and sending it to Spotify.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.    

Suggested posts