Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I just paid for a monthly student subscription, and when I checked my bank details spotify has charged me twice as much $5.99. Help please.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @tallen_divanian,

Itโ€™s very likely just a pending charge if you havenโ€™t received a receipt from Spotify via Email ๐Ÿ™‚

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card companyโ€™s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesnโ€™t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @tallen_divanian,

Itโ€™s very likely just a pending charge if you havenโ€™t received a receipt from Spotify via Email ๐Ÿ™‚

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card companyโ€™s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesnโ€™t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts