College Student under 18

Highlighted

College Student under 18

opryghost
Visitor

So, I've been trying to get a Spotify Student discount for a while now. I am working on a associates degree, but I'm only fifteen, so Spotify can't verify my age. I do have a college ID, and legally I'm considered a college student. Does anybody know if there is any way for Spotify to verify me being a student despite my age, or do I need to wait until I'm eighteen - even though by then I'll have graduated already? It's difficult to have to pay the $10 a month when I know other students get Premium (and other specialties on top of that!) for half the price, only because they're older.

If there isn't a way to verify it, that's fine, but it would be a lot easier for me if there was.

1 Reply

Re: College Student under 18

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @opryghost, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern. According to this page, it states that you're eligible for this plan if you are a student enrolled at a US Title IV accredited college or university, and above the age of 18.

Since you're not 18, you won't be able to get Premium for Students at this time. Whenever you do turn 18, you can always register for Premium for Students using the link provided above.

Have a great day :)

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS