Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit card transaction fails when attempting to subscribe

Credit card transaction fails when attempting to subscribe

Hi, I'm from Argentina, and I'm trying to subscribe to the Premium Family Plan. However, whenever I attempt to, I get the message saying that the transaction failed, and that I should try again soon.

I've waited minutes, days and weeks. I've tried using a different account, a different browser, to erase my cache and cookies, and to make the subscription in incognito mode, but the same message always pops up. The credit card itself *should* work fine, since it's also used to pay for services such as Netflix, and for occasional Amazon purchases, for instance. Does anyone have any idea of what the problem may be?

3 Replies

Hey @Megadraco, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

I’m sorry to hear this. Could you try using a different payment method, if available? If you’re subscribing to the standalone Premium plan, you could try purchasing a gift card to use for Spotify. 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sorry, but I'm trying to subscribe to the Family Plan, and, at least over here, the only method available for it is via credit card.

Hey, again @Megadraco.

Sorry for the confusion there! Do you have another payment method or payment card you can use in this case?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts