Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Did not received ecard

Did not received ecard

I bought an e-card for my sister and the e-mail should come today. But I have not received any e-mail except the e-mail with proof of purchase. There was a code there, but I do not know if this is the code for the e-card. Even the proof of purchase does not contain the color scheme that I have selected when purchasing the e-card. When do I receive the e-mail? It's a present for my sister and I need it now.

6 Replies

Hey @GabiKleebi,

Can you please check your emails spam/junk folder? Maybe the email has landed in there.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I bought an e-card dec 18 and the e-mail should come dec 24.

I only received the paypal validation email dec 18

Hey @prodige69,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

There is no email in the Spam folder. The email still has not arrived today ... The code in the purchase confirmation has worked, but why can I choose a color scheme and an email address and a date, if then no email comes? That seems pretty pointless ...

Hey @GabiKleebi,

Can you please post a screenshot of the email that you've received? Please make sure that no sensitive info is shown.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

Hi ! Sorry for the late answer !

I solved it !

I went to this facebook link https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/ they helped me very well 🙂

Just ask your question on the wall or by messenger. 

Have a good day

Suggested posts