Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downtime [25.05.2021]: Error when updating payment details

Downtime [25.05.2021]: Error when updating payment details

Hey folks,

We're getting reports that you're getting an error when trying to update your payment details. The error is: "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again or contact our support team."

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +VOTE and follow the instructions in the Status Update below.

We'll be keeping everyone up to speed here, so make sure to subscribe to this thread!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
3 Replies

Hey,

Thanks to everyone that reported this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, and we are actively looking into this as we speak.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

It could also prove helpful to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• Browser used.
  • Subscription type.
  • Payment method used (just the type, don't include any payment details).
  • Your country.
  • Whatever else you want to share that you tried on your own to resolve this, but didn't work.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Mihail Moderator

Wasn't sure if I was supposed to post this here or not, so please let me know if I should send it somewhere else.

Browser: Chrome latest update (on macOS 10.15.6)
Subscription: Premium Student
Payment method: Credit/debit card

Tried updating my browser and got further than before but the payment method still didn't change or go through. Received this little message right after going finishing up with changing the payment method. Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 09.29.37.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this.

We haven't seen new reports of this recently or much activity in the thread, so we'll be closing off future comments.

If you still experience any issues whatsoever when updating your payment details, we invite you to start a new thread. The Community will then happily look into your specific case.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator

Suggested posts