Premium Duo

Country

Gree

Device

iPhone 10

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

So I used to live in the UK and paid via PayPal UK. Now I have moved to Greece. So I updated my payment information with a credit card which is issued in Greece. My country still has not been updated and we can not validate the address! Now I have read things more carefully and I saw that it says that the country will be updated on the next billing cycle. I find this unacceptable as my next billing will happen in about 25 days. So I don't understand why for those 25 days my and my wife can't be listening to music!!!! 

3 Replies

I am in exactly the same situation. I posted yesterday so let's see who gets an answer quicker. I wonder why EU isn't treated like a single country as US. It would be so much easier.

I am in exactly the same situation, despite the address being the same (saved in my profile) my partner can not sign in to spotify to use the duo premium option. But of course I have been charged already. Is anyone monitoring this forum?

Hey @Dana1711,

Thanks for your reply.

For starters, we recommend making sure your family member is putting the exact same address you added to your plan. You can double check the address by going to your account page> Premium Family. There on Your Address, you can check the address.

On another note, you can also recommend your relative to try to join the plan from a different device from the one they've been using to see if they notice any difference.

If that doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error your relative receives when they try to join your plan? This'll help us visualize better what might be happening on your side.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts