Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Easypaisa payment issue

Easypaisa payment issue

Easypaisa sends me otp in my messages but when I enter that otp it constantly says “the pin is incorrect”
Please help 🙏
5 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you're facing issues making payments, consider the following:

• If your attempts are repeatedly unsuccessful, wait at least an hour or two and then try again. Repeated failed attempts can lead to your account getting locked and the system automatically rejecting all payment attempts
  • Make sure you have sufficient funds on the payment method you're trying to use
  • Try in an incognito window, as well as on different devices and in different networks. If you have a VPN, deactivate it.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Going through same issue no idea what to do.. help

Hey @Eli43

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, have you tried the steps @Joan sent previously? 

If so and they didn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different payment method

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have been having this problem too. Just when i enter the OTP. It says incorrect pin. I don’t know how to solve this issue please help. 

Hi there @Eli43,

Thanks for your reply in this thread.

Easypaisa payment attempts are processed through Boku (a mobile payment processing company) , so if you already tried all the suggestions given by @Joan, it's best to get in contact with them and they'll help you check. Or you can try using a different payment method.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Susan_GPModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts