Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Page When Claiming a Reward Within Spotify App

Solved!

Error Page When Claiming a Reward Within Spotify App

Plan

Premium Mini for 7 days for 2 PHP (Reward)

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung Galaxy A20s

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

1. I open Spotify app.

2. I tap "Rewards" tab on bottom right.

3. Then I tap "Rewards" on top of the Rewards page.

Screenshot_20220815-144039_Spotify~2.png

4. Then I choose "Claim reward" for Spotify Premium Mini for 7 days for only 2 PHP (reward I earned by completing the 7-day Spotify Premium Challenge).

Screenshot_20220815-144044_Spotify~2.png

5. Then I'm taken to the payment method page (for the Philippines, where I can choose Pay by mobile, Paymaya, or GCash.

Screenshot_20220815-144110_Spotify.png

6. Before I can choose a payment method, the page glitches and takes me to an error page.

Screenshot_20220815-144116_Spotify.png

7. I tried to find a solution via Spotify chat, but the agent wasn't helpful. In the end, his solution was for me to wait it out. He told me that there's a pending payment of 2 PHP on my account for Spotify Premium Mini for 7 days. It's concerning that there's a pending payment, when I wasn't even able to choose a payment method because of the glitch.

8. FYI, I've tried these troubleshooting methods and they did not work:

a. Uninstalled Spotify, restarted phone, reinstalled Spotify, logged in, and tried to claim the reward again - same result.

b. Logged into my Spotify account via browser, but there was no section for Rewards.

9. Has anyone else experienced this glitch/issue, especially if you're a Spotify user in the Philippines?

10. Any help would be appreciated. My reward expires on September 1, 2022. It would be a shame if I couldn't use it because of a glitch. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's part of the solution. So it turns out that if you try to subscribe to premium using the browser, you're taken to the same Rewards page as in the app, and from there you can redeem your reward. I wish there was a less roundabout way, but at least I found a way to make it work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Maybe you can try it through this page.

Marked as solution

That's part of the solution. So it turns out that if you try to subscribe to premium using the browser, you're taken to the same Rewards page as in the app, and from there you can redeem your reward. I wish there was a less roundabout way, but at least I found a way to make it work.

silahkan masukan akun spotify pada browser, setelah masuk akan ada tulisan "jelajah premium" disebelah kanan atas, scroll dan pilih paket sekali bayar "mini" klik "mulai", setelah itu browser akan menampilkan halaman hadiah yang akan diklaim

Suggested posts