Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Subscription error.

Family Subscription error.

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Huwaei P10

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I'm paying for the spotify family subscription through paypal that deducts from my own bank account, but I can't seem to change my subscription now I don't need it. I want to change to a normal subscription and pay less but my spotify account won't let me change anything and informing me that I'm not the owner of the account so I can't change the plan.

1 Reply

Hey @divine_s,

Sorry to hear this.

If you're the owner of a Premium for Family plan, you can cancel any time. All members of your Premium for Family plan (including you) will revert back to the free, ad-supported service at the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: You can choose to downgrade to standard Premium on your subscription page, meaning all members will revert to the free, ad-supported service except for you. You will be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date.

Leave a Premium for Family plan

• If you're a member of a Premium for Family plan, and want to leave, you need to ask the plan owner to remove you.

Note: You can only switch from one Premium for Family plan to another once every 12 months. If you hit this yearly limit, you're not able to switch to another Premium for Family plan at this time.

I hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts