Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family bug

Solved!

Family bug

I recently tried setting up a family account for my dad so I checked using my own account what was neccesary. Now I cant reset myself into my old family account since I have to wait out till my trial time has ran out. Is there a button that sais go back to the free version right now or is this just a problem that time will fix? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ShadowMurloc.

Thanks for coming to the Community 🙂

We recommend you get in touch with our Customer Support team here (if you haven't already) so that they can take a look at your account. They will be able to help you cancel your Family plan and give you a refund if you are eligible for one.

Out of interest, were you able to set up a subscription for your dad? Let us know if we can help you out with that 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ShadowMurloc.

Thanks for coming to the Community 🙂

We recommend you get in touch with our Customer Support team here (if you haven't already) so that they can take a look at your account. They will be able to help you cancel your Family plan and give you a refund if you are eligible for one.

Out of interest, were you able to set up a subscription for your dad? Let us know if we can help you out with that 🙂

Suggested posts