Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Discount is supposed to be applied, but isn't

Google Home Discount is supposed to be applied, but isn't

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

It says the discount for the Google Home Mini will be applied at checkout, but it isn't. Is there any way to fix this issue or would I need a new code?

Note: I have never used the code before and this is my first time redeeming the Google Home.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 3.32.19 PM.png

5 Replies

Hey @nrav1360, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know the following information:

• Do you have a Premium account in the US?
  • Are you paying your Premium subscription via credit/debit card?

Keep me updated 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for responding,

I do have a premium account in the US and I’m using a credit card to pay for it.

I have premium family and went through the account linking process multiple times, but there was no promo code and a discount is not showing up.

If I try going through the process again and adding to the cart, it says "Unfortunately, we couldn't add that to your cart. There are limits on how many you can buy." I tried removing and adding it back but it doesn't have the discount. I tried different browsers too.

I had the same issue. I am already a Premium family subscriber. Spotify, you dropped the ball here big time. Bait and switch. The Google cart kept informing me that a discount was applied, but it was not showing in the cart. I even took a chance by clicking "confirm purchase," thinking it would finally say $0.00 but it never did. I used PayPal. When PayPal sent me a link indicating that I would be paying $49 plus tax for the device, I cancelled the order. Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time, Spotify.

Hey folks!

Could you try following the steps to redeem a Google Home Mini here?

Keep me posted 🙂🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts