Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to pay for Premium with iTunes gift card

Solved!

How to pay for Premium with iTunes gift card

I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a few months now, and I've always done my payments through a PayPal account. However, I have a few extra iTunes gift cards laying around that I can use as App store credit on my iPhone. Is there any way I could pay for 2 or 3 months of Premium ahead of time using up that App store credit? I'm also aware paying through the app store is 13$ or so because of Apple's fees, but I still have nearly 50$ of iTunes gift cards that would otherwise be going to waste. Thanks ahead of time for any replies!

184 Replies

In the meantime you can check out this Idea below and give some Kudos and leave a comment.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Subscription-Buy-Spotify-Premium-with-Appl...

Bruh

I'm upset about this as well!!!! I paid for it with iTunes card before and now not working. I press unlock premium but it doesn't work.

I had it for a month and I payed for it with an iTunes card, but now it said it 'paused' my payment and it won't let me get premium HELP

Agreed how can we change it

^^^^^

I had paid with iTunes gift card and then unsubscribed a couple of months ago. I resubscribed from my subscriptions list under my account in the App Store two days ago. I was charged but have yet to be upgraded to Premium. Has Spotify changed their option to subscribe through the iTunes? I contacted Apple and theynsaidbi have to contact Spotify. I am waiting on an email reply.

How do you contact Spotify

I contacted them through email. If I don't hear back soon I search for a phone number.

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

I've had this app for ever and I've payed for it with credit then it started to over charged so I stopped using the credit and started using iTunes cards. Now it's 13.99$ plus tax and I have more then enough money on my iTunes and Spotify won't even give me the option to get premium.. Very angry with this app right now. No matter what I do there seem to be no answers. Soon enough I will give up if j don't get answers and I will complain to many sights and I will write letters and go download an app that will let me use it properly!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Same

I can understand that! If I don't get a reply, Premium service, or a refund, then I am through with Spotify. They are far from being the only streaming service and they all have the same stuff anyways.

i need help with this too!! Can't find anywhere to pay the 99p offer with my iTunes credit, i emailed them and they replied telling me to come to the support page -.- 

no actual response!

Same thing is happening to me I bought an iTunes card and I feel like I wasted my $ buying one since I can't use it

When I try to upgrade to Premium on my Spotify account, paying through iTunes is not an option, I am only given payment methods via credit card or PayPal. How do I pay for my Spotify with iTunes? Thanks

what the heck! i have been paying for spotify with itunes cards for months! now it suddenly doesnt work?

Omg! There's no way this is happening
I've been using iTunes gift cards for over a year!!
Has anyone had any response?

What I did for it to work was go to your music on iPhone (regular music not Spotify) and click on the upper left corner on the button of a silhouette of the face of a man and then from there click on view Apple id and type in your password and then after that it takes you to a menu and click on manage (it's under subscriptions) and it should say "Spotify music; Spotify premium; expired" click on expired and then click subscribe and after that go on to Spotify and sign out and sign in and reload the app and it should be premium! Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions

Same

Thank god someone knows

Suggested posts