Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I bought this 3 months for 1 euro thing. I payed spotify but I still don’t have the premium.

I bought this 3 months for 1 euro thing. I payed spotify but I still don’t have the premium.

Plan

Free but it should be premium

Country

Device

(iPhone X

Operating System

Ios 12

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hey @Kikolo231 and welcome to the Community! 🙂
There's a useful Spotify Answer that addresses this issue. I hope it can help clear things up for you. Feel free to reply if you are still having any trouble afterwards and I will try to help some more. Have a wonderful day! 🙂

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I tried almost everything in that link that you sent. But one thing I couldn’t. After I made my spotify account I changed the e-mail because I had filled in a wrong one. I actually think my receipt got sent to the wrong email adress. Could I get any help regarding that?

Hi again @Kikolo231 !

If you aren't sure what account you signed up on, there's a walk through here that can help you try and find however many accounts you might have open. 

In the case you aren't sure of the email address or password, there's another article here that might be useful. Let me know how it goes and good luck! 😄

I registered with a wrong e-mail, but I changed the e-mail later so I still have the account. That is not the problem. The problem is that I bought the deal while I still had the wrong e-mail on my account. So I think the receipt got sent to the wrong e-mail. But I don’t get how this does not activate my premium features. 

I can send proof of my payment if fht is needed

Hi @Kikolo231 !

Are you currently able to log into your account page and is it showing your status as Free?

If so, you would need to use the username that was listed on your purchase receipt. If you can access the email that you believe you registered it with first, there should be a receipt of purchase sent there. If you cannot log into that email and retrieve the receipt, you can use this walkthrough to contact customer service.
Have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts