Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I do have 2 bank cards and i don't know witch accounts i'm being charges fore

I do have 2 bank cards and i don't know witch accounts i'm being charges fore

I am being charged for 2 premium accounts. which I do not know either the user name or password. is there any way to know which username on Spotify is linked up to my bank account.

3 Replies

Hey @Hildurlovisa

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No Emails from Spotify only get emails from iTunes that shows that i payed for Spotify. No user name on it. This is so **bleep**ed up that there is no email support for Spotify this has been like this for 3 months. I pay for spotify and don't get Spotify. Lets go to Apple music. At least they have a support 🙂 

@Hildurlovisa

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts