Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a Spotify student plan and i bought family plan but now but still i have student plan...

I have a Spotify student plan and i bought family plan but now but still i have student plan...

Plan

Student Premium

Country

India

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have a Spotify student plan and student id verified account (till September 2023) and i bought family plan but still when i view my account its showing student plan activated and therefore im unable to use Spotify family plan. Also i refund option is also disabled. What should i do?? I bought the plan on 16 November to avoid any hassle as i dont have monthly subscription.Screenshot 2022-11-18 173816.png

4 Replies

Hey @js6065,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community and for the screenshot you've provided! 

Can you please try accessing your account page again but this time in an incognito window in your browser? 

If the issue continues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team through one of the channels here. They should be able to check what's going on.

Take care!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have the same issue 

I had Spotify premium mini and subscribed for family plan . Now it shows I have extended mini plan for 181 days 

Hey @dhyanram,

Thanks for reaching out.

In this case, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Tbh the very next day my issue resolved. And thanks for helping.

Screenshot 2022-11-26 080229.png

Suggested posts