Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help please

I need help please

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Please i need help, i cant subscribe to premium and i don't know what is happening, when i open my Spotify account i was in Kenya and i think i used my VPN which was in the United State...

Now i am back in Nigeria and i have been trying to subscribe to premium it keeps telling me (The payment failed. Please try again, use a different payment card or a different payment method. Go to our support). I have changed my location to Nigeria countless times, and it is still in Nigeria but i still can't subscribe to premium which i find really annoying

3 Replies

Hey @HDPETRE ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Spotify is aware of difficulties with payments and purchases in Nigeria.

You can check out the ongoing issue at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Difficulties-with-payments-and-purchases-in-Nigeria/.... 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can't pay for Spotify in my country Nigeria. Kindly assist.  Thank you 

Hey @Teo77,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

We're receiving some reports of this same issue in your country as @Maxim previously mentioned in the post above. This is now Under Investigation by the internal teams and we hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to add your +Vote and subscribe to this thread to be aware of any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts