Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joint Spotify and Headspace subscription

Joint Spotify and Headspace subscription

Hi, I am based in the UK and up until last month I had a joint Spotify and Headspace subscription. Last month’s payment didn’t go through as my credit card had expired. It won’t let me select the Headspace and Spotify subscription, every time I try, it says I am no eligible? How comes as up until last month I was? It will only allow to me to select the premium account but I want the joint subscription with Headspace.  Please help. Thank you 

3 Replies

Hey @LizRo,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Can you try opening this link in an incognito Browser or another device/Network and see if you can access the subscription page for the plan.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Alex, thank you for your response- I have tried this and I still get an error message saying that I am not eligible for this deal. Do you know if there are quotas for these bundle subscriptions in the UK? Maybe they have been met already? Thank you

Hey @LizRo,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you send us a screenshot or a video recording of how things look on your end. This will help us investigate this further. You can add those as attachments or as a link to another photo/video sharing platform.

Also, is this your first time re-subscribing to the bundle or have you done it before.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts