Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Gift Card Code

Solved!

Lost Gift Card Code

I recently purchased a $60 digital gift card via PayPal as a Christmas gift for my mother.  She accidentally deleted the email from Spotify containing the link / pin code and so she is unable to redeem the gift card.   Is there any way to get a replacement code emailed?  I have proof of my purchase and she would love to start a subscription....Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @abowe1972, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this. Since the gift card was purchased from PayPal, I'd recommend getting in touch with them here.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Billy-J, you were right! PayPal simply re-sent the email to my mother. This time I asked her to forward the email to me so that the next time I go home and set her up with Spotify, I'll have the gift card info in my email - just in case. She's 86 years old. 😉 Thanks for all of your help and for your speedy replies!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @abowe1972, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this. Since the gift card was purchased from PayPal, I'd recommend getting in touch with them here.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you. I'll try, however the email with the gift code that was sent to my mom was from Spotify, not PayPal, so I'm not sure how PayPal will be able to help with replacing that...

Hey @abowe1972,

Hm, could you send me a screenshot of the email (as well as the sender email address) of which the gift card code was sent? Please make sure to hide sensitive info, including the gift card code.

Keep me updated.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hi Billy-J, you were right! PayPal simply re-sent the email to my mother. This time I asked her to forward the email to me so that the next time I go home and set her up with Spotify, I'll have the gift card info in my email - just in case. She's 86 years old. 😉 Thanks for all of your help and for your speedy replies!

Hey @abowe1972,

Great! I'm happy to hear you got your Gift Card code.

I'll he here if you need anything else.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts