Free

Country

Philippines 

Device

Sony Xperia 

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My year subscription just ended on Dec. 13. I used a visa card last year to subscibe for that.

Now Dec. 14 I'm trying to get the monthly subscription but I keep getting the "not eligible" note. I tried both the card and mobile carrier payment methods, still not eligible. I tried applying through the mobile app and on the website directly, still not eligible. To clarify again, I am not eligible for the monthly subscription on all types of payments. Why??? 

Everytime I try, Spotify offers me to apply for either family, yearly, or student subscription. This is not what I need. What I need is the monthly subscription through the mobile carrier. If not possible, I will use a card but srsly I want to pay through mobile carrier. Why am I not eligible and what can I do about this? 

Screenshot_20181214-034753.png
1 Reply

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at our Spotify Answers board.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts