Premium

Country

India

Device

Lenovo Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've been trying to renew my Spotify subcription for a week now. My subscription ends tomorrow, and if I cannot resubscribe in time, I will have to download all my music all over again. 

Firstly in the "My Account" view, no where does it show my Premium Membership status. I've gone through all the options. No mention of the status, expiry date, nothing. 

When I went to the Spotify website to subscribe to Premium, and go to "View Plan" it takes me to the bottom of the page, but there's no option to "Change Plans". I have to click on subscribe, and then it redirects me to the page where all the plans are shown.

neelshenoy_1-1591018346417.png

Then when I select my plan, the payment options do not load at all. 

neelshenoy_2-1591018364696.png

I have tried deleting the cache and my cookies on my browser. I have tried using a different browser. I have tried accessing it using my mobile network instead of WiFi. None of these work. 

What am I supposed to do? I'm going to have to re-download so much of my music now.

I have attached screenshots of the following

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Update: 

I contacted Spotify Support, and was told to try and access the payment portal through Incognito. It did not work on my laptop, but it worked on my phone. 

Finally renewed my subscription. Spotify Support was great. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @neelshenoy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

From the sound of things, you might have accessed the wrong account. It'd be good for you to see if you have any other accounts in order to find your subscription and renew it. 

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your updates and be available if there's anything else we can do to help!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Nope. I'm logged into my own account.

I don't think the issue of the Payment Options not loading has to do anything with me being logged in. I cannot renew my Premium Subscription.

Update:

So it has finally started showing my Premium Subscription details and status on the "Account Overview" page. 

But the payment options are still not loading. Still unable to pay and renew subscription.

Marked as solution

Update: 

I contacted Spotify Support, and was told to try and access the payment portal through Incognito. It did not work on my laptop, but it worked on my phone. 

Finally renewed my subscription. Spotify Support was great. 

Suggested posts