Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Plan familiar

Plan familiar

• En el plan familiar, Le envié la invitación a un hermano (el cual vive en la misma casa que yo) y este trato de ingresar, más le apareció el mensaje: “No fue posible sumarte a este plan familiar”

Podrian apoyarme en decirme cómo solucionar este problema, por favor?

6 Replies

Hey @AlexRdz, welcome to the community!

Right now, the community is supported in English, so I hope you don't mind me replying like this.

There are two things that could be happening here.

The first one is if your brother was part of a previous Premium for Family plan within the last 12 months. Right now, you can only switch from one plan to another once every year.

The second one is if he was part of your plan already but couldn't verify the address. In this case, we can't validate if you share the same physical address and his account is blocked from the plan.

Let me know if either of these scenarios match your issue and I'll see what to suggest.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I think I might have the second case, but the thing is, during all the 21 I have been alive I've lived with my family, which makes this whole spotify mistake really wrong.

The addresses here in Brazil have all kinds of variations and complements and just because I don't rememeber the order I have used to write the words down - I dont even remember how many years ago when I made my account -, I have to delete my whole account and lose all my playlists and have to download all my songs again on the devices I use because you can't check the address or change it?

And actually both people that are having this issue used to be in my family plan.

How was is possible to accept the invitation before and not now?

Would that lead me to the first case, though? Because if so, I also doesn't make any sense as they were not in ANOTHER account, but in the same one.

This whole situation just makes me want to use another platform unfortunately...

Hey @letiziatulip!

I understand your frustration.

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to the Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to take a closer look at the accounts to help you out.

All the best.

Thanks both for your help.

Answering first question, my bro hadn’t use spotify until now, so he has not a previous account.

The Second, I already checked the address I wrote On my profile and It is the same my bro write this time.

He has being living here in house since he was born, so I really don’t know what to do for solve this problem, the only thing i can do is to open a second account for him and cancel the familiar plan 😞

Hey @AlexRdz!

No need to open a new account.

In this case, you can also reach out to the Support team through the links on my previous post.

They'll take a closer look to further assist you.

All the best.

Suggested posts