Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My cards been used on a premium account that isn't mine

There is no contact number therefore I cannot really get in touch with somebody that can sort out the issue and get me a refund on the subscription, I currently have spotify premium free on this account via vodafone so spotify don't even have my bank...

• There is no contact number therefore I cannot really get in touch with somebody that can sort out the issue and get me a refund on the subscription, I currently have spotify premium free on this acco...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studenterbjudande Sverige

Jag har fatt verifierat att jag ar behorig till studentrabatt men kommer inte vidare i processen. Forst skriver jag in kortuppgifter, darefter ombeds jag gang efter gang att verifiera att jag ar student trots att jag redan gjort det. Vilket den ocksa...

• Jag har fatt verifierat att jag ar behorig till studentrabatt men kommer inte vidare i processen. Forst skriver jag in kortuppgifter, darefter ombeds jag gang efter gang att verifiera att jag ar stud...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Valentine’s Day offer

Hi, The Valentine's day offer indicated a 60 day trial for me and my partner. But I was never given an option or do not know how to add her to the plan/offer.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  The  Valentine's day offer indicated a 60 day trial for me and my partner. But I was never given an option or do not know how to add her to the plan/offer. 
  • Jovort
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day trial not showing up

I decided to take the 60 day trail since it showed up in the app. After signing up it only shows 30 days as part of my trail. I have never subscribed before. Is there any way to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I decided to take the 60 day trail since it showed up in the app. After signing up it only shows 30 days as part of my trail. I have never subscribed before. Is there any way to fix this?
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free month for student discount

I just upgrated my spotify account and I thought the first month was for free.Is this not available for a student? Because I was charged for the first month of use.

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgrated my spotify account and I thought the first month was for free.Is this not available for a student? Because I was charged for the first month of use.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

membresia familiar

Hola! Si hace un año, exactamente en el mes de junio del 2016, contrate el servicio de membresia familiar premium, a partir de este mes de julio el resto de mis familiares que estan incluidos en el plan ya no cuenta con el servicio , porque razon? se...

• Hola! Si hace un año, exactamente en el mes de junio del 2016, contrate el servicio de membresia familiar premium, a partir de este mes de julio el resto de mis familiares que estan incluidos en el p...
  • RoxyGarciaD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiun for students

I got premiun for Stundts on spotify and I'm paying every month but I still don't get premiun account, still normal I can't even listen to music offline, what should I do ?

• I got premiun for Stundts on spotify and I'm paying every month but I still don't get premiun account, still normal I can't even listen to music offline, what should I do ?
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubled charged

Hi, I tried to go for the student premium account as I am PhD student in Norway. The problem is that here, we don't receive a student number so I can't send the student ID. I introduced my credit card information for that and when I saw I couldn't go...

• Hi,   I tried to go for the student premium account as I am PhD student in Norway. The problem is that here, we don't receive a student number so I can't send the student ID. I introduced my...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly and yearly subscription

Hello, I paid 59 € (yearly Premium subscription fee) to you via PayPal on 25th of December and I see just now, that you are still charging my debit card with the monthly fees 5,99 € / per month. I have two extra payments now:1st on 29th of December2n...

• Hello,   I paid 59 € (yearly Premium subscription fee) to you via PayPal on 25th of December and I see just now, that you are still charging my debit card with the monthly fees 5,99 € / per mo...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why limit offline music for premium payers?

This is the 3rd time I have to recreate a playlist with limited music just so I can download it for travel listening. What's the point of paying and not having limitless download access the way itunes or google do?

• Casual Listener
  • This is the 3rd time I have to recreate a playlist with limited music just so I can download it for travel listening.  What's the point of paying and not having limitless download access the way...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for Premium but only showing free version

I noticred recently that I am paying for the premium account, but when I log in I am only seeing the free acccount. If I log in with facebook- its showing the same thing. I would love the premium option - especially since I am paying - but cannot fig...

• Visitor
  • I noticred recently that I am paying for the premium account, but when I log in I am only seeing the free acccount. If I log in with facebook- its showing the same thing. I would love the premium opt...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify student with Hulu stopped working

I am a student at Trinity University, and I had a Spotify student account for about a year, and when I tried re-entering my account information, it said that Spotify cannot confirm that I am a student. I also had the deal with Hulu, so that went away...

• I am a student at Trinity University, and I had a Spotify student account for about a year, and when I tried re-entering my account information, it said that Spotify cannot confirm that I am a studen...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I upgrade to Family plan if I already availed of the one year discount price?

I availed of the one year discounted subscription plan here in the Philippines. I now want to upgrade to the family plan. Do I have to cancel my prepaid subscription? I it possible to just pay for the difference in th e price?

• I availed of the one year discounted subscription plan here in the Philippines.  I now want to upgrade to the family plan.  Do I have to cancel my prepaid subscription? I it possible to jus...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

Why are you taking two lots of payment for one account???

• Casual Listener
  • Why are you taking two lots of payment for one account???
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Convert to different country, credit card not accepted?

Hi,I recently moved back to Denmark from Sweden.But I can't change my country, the box in my profile is greyed out, and the help docs say I need to update my payment information first to be able to change it to Denmark. But I just get:Spotify isn't a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved back to Denmark from Sweden. But I can't change my country, the box in my profile is greyed out, and the help docs say I need to update my payment information first to be able ...
  • NONIDALYAN
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changing payment date

If my payment date is the 3rd of the month and I want it changed to the 6th of the month when I turn it off and turn it back on,on the 6th will my first payment come out then or the followig month?

• If my payment date is the 3rd of the month and I want it changed to the 6th of the month when I turn it off and turn it back on,on the 6th will my first payment come out then or the followig month?
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play on Connect device Yamaha RX-V677, "need premium"

If I wann try to Playback on my Yamaha RX-V677 AVR it says "need premium" on the device display. Any other Connect device (Fire TV, Tablet, Windows) works well. I have allready Powerd off/on, disconnected and reconnected all my my devices via online ...

• Casual Listener
  • If I wann try to Playback on my Yamaha RX-V677 AVR it says "need premium" on the device display. Any other Connect device (Fire TV, Tablet, Windows) works well. I have allready Powerd off/on,&nb...
  • Ltivi10
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked off family sharing

I just moved and got on my sister-in-law's family account but when asked to confirm the Postal code I wasn't sure of it and google maps gave me an incorrect postal code and it kicked me off of the family plan, is there any way I can get back onto the...

• Casual Listener
  • I just moved and got on my sister-in-law's family account but when asked to confirm the Postal code I wasn't sure of it and google maps gave me an incorrect postal code and it kicked me off of the fa...
  • KaitlynG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Help
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelled Facebook account

I deleted my Facebook account but I was signed up on Spotify with that account, now Spotify doesn't allow me to use the same credit card, what should I do?

• I deleted my Facebook account but I was signed up on Spotify with that account, now Spotify doesn't allow me to use the same credit card, what should I do?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes