Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account difference by country

Solved!

Premium account difference by country

Hello! I started my Spotify account while living in USA, but recently changed the settings to Panama since I moved. Premium has different price in both countries but I don't want to have my app in spanish or lose the playlists and browse suggestions I got in the US. Is there a way to make the app know I am in Panama but want US content? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @catalinajg,

Fellow star !

As each Spotify accounts sets his recommendation based on two things, your region and your own plays, when changing your country settings it will recognize and adjust automatically.

If you're using a Premium account, you can use it all over the world for as long as you want and have US content for a US created account even if you live in Finland for example (great place).

The only way is to revert the account back to the US account (you'll need to use a payment method the fits).

For the language question, you can use this help guide.

I'm always around, let me know if you need further help 😃

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @catalinajg,

Fellow star !

As each Spotify accounts sets his recommendation based on two things, your region and your own plays, when changing your country settings it will recognize and adjust automatically.

If you're using a Premium account, you can use it all over the world for as long as you want and have US content for a US created account even if you live in Finland for example (great place).

The only way is to revert the account back to the US account (you'll need to use a payment method the fits).

For the language question, you can use this help guide.

I'm always around, let me know if you need further help 😃

Hey @OneByBoo ! Thanks for your quick reply! Turns out it also has to go with the card's country so even if I chose Panama's settings, I had to pay US fees because of the card I used. Good to be back on premium though 🙂

Suggested posts