Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium: can't change country/payment method (already tried everything in this forum)

Premium: can't change country/payment method (already tried everything in this forum)

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro, Iphone

Operating System: IOS

Did you test incognito mode?

YES, already tested every solution that is posted in this forum.

My Question or Issue

Hello, I'm a Spotify Premium customer and I need to change my payment method but when I try to do it a message appears saying "Your payment method and country don't match".

- I live in Cyprus and my payment method is from Cyprus

- I already checked my account and it says my country is Spain

- I already went to Update Payment Details page and changed the country to Cyprus.

- Yes, I'm sure I'm trying to add my new payment method having Cyprus selected as country.

- Yes, I already read all information in your Help Center. Didn't work.

- Yes, I already tested this on several browsers and incognito mode. Didn't work.

- Yes, I already checked other topics and tried every solution I found. Didn't work.

- Yes, I have a screenshot of the problem.  I just deleted the card details for privacy reasons. You'll find it attached to this ticket.

Now can you please solve the issue?

Thank you,

2 Replies

Here's the screenshot.

can't change payment method spotify.png

Hi @Leon937,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

In this case we suggest that you contact our customer support here so that they can have a closer look backstage.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts