Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription

Premium subscription

Hello. I'm a Premium user and I've downloaded the app in my new phone. I've been automatically changed to a free user and I paid for my subscription in August. I should be Premium. Please help. 

6 Replies

Hey @gustavofirenze, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

In this case, could you try a quick log out/in to see if that makes a difference? If that doesn't help, could you try follow these steps?

If you're still having trouble, try accessing your account on another device to see if that makes a difference.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hey, did you solve your problem? I have the same problem and I don't know how to do

Hey @lindagrg91,

Thanks for also reaching out. Could you try following the steps I provided in my last reply to see if that helps with your issue?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Billy-J, I tried following all the steps but nothing changed

Having the exact same issue here. Just started today.

I have payed my monthly fee on 16th september 2018, but have been downgraded to free user. Please advice.

Hey @Milan10@gustavofirenze and @lindagrg91,

It sound like you are logging in with the wrong account. It's very easy to create a new account with us so it can happen that users have a second account with us they do not know about.

We wrote a support article where you can read how to find any account you might have.

Hope that works for you!

Let us know if you have further questions. Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts