Free

Country

England

Device

Samsung Galaxy S20

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When I am pressing on the premium tab I am just getting a "that didn't work, try again" message. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, logging out and in again, restarting my phone and also doing a clean uninstall of the app, nothing has worked and I want to sign up for the 6 month free premium with Samsung offer, which isn't available on the website.

Screenshot_20210314-172026_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Platty616,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

It seems like this offer was available to redeem until the 5th of March. Since this date's passed, if you're trying to currently redeem it, it would explain why you're seeing this error message.

You can also head here to check all the offers, that are currently available in your market. 

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Platty616,

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

Could you try with another network to see if anything changes? It's also a good idea to make sure that the app is up-to-date.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator

So I have now tried on 4G, and also on the WiFi while in work, still nothing. Obviously app is up to date, I always keep on top of those things.

Marked as solution

Hey @Platty616,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

It seems like this offer was available to redeem until the 5th of March. Since this date's passed, if you're trying to currently redeem it, it would explain why you're seeing this error message.

You can also head here to check all the offers, that are currently available in your market. 

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator

Bit annoying then, my spotify has been like this for 2 weeks, so I couldn't even sign up before it ended, as I didn't realise it was ending (only just moved from iPhone to Samsung galaxy phones last month), but this does at least answer half of my question, thanks for your time 👍

Suggested posts