Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium

Premium

I just signed up for Spotify premium the free trial and my account has not switched over I’ve restarted the app multiple times and nothing this is my first time buying premium on any account 

10 Replies

I subscribe to individual premium today , I received the confirmation and my future bill but when I go to my Spotify stills looks that my current plan it’s free and I still have adds, I can’t just play a song, and I just can skip 6 song etc like a current free plan . How much take long the subscription? 

It takes effect immediately. Did you receive an email confirming your subscription as well? Can you check if there's a receipt.

Yes, I have the confirmation and the future bill for the next month (from 11/3/22 to 12/3/22)

I bought Spotify premium individual on my laptop but when I open the iOS app it says I don’t have premium. Do I have to buy it again? Bc I don’t rly want to

Did you receive an email confirming your subscription? Can you check if there's a receipt.
If there's one, contact Spotify for assistance - https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

It seems like this is now an on-going issue. You are the third person with the same issue. 

I saw a older post with a solution but it didn’t work so idk I’m just tryna listen to music without ads 

Plan

Premium

Country

Kazakhstan

Device

(Huawei P30 Lite, 2019)

My Question or Issue

I recently bought a Premium for Students. Money has been withdrawn, but there is not Premium, my Plan is still Free. Why? Did spend my money for nothing? Waste of money?

Hi, good day!

It appears that there is an on-going issue about subscribing to a premium plan. You are the 4th person who posted a thread regarding this.

Hey folks!

We made some changes backstage and this should be resolved now.
Make sure your apps are up to date and try logging in - your Premium should be reflected in your accounts already 🙂
Thank you for alerting us & take care!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts