Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Duo Plan

Solved!

Problems with Duo Plan

Plan

DUO

Country

Colombia

Device

Smartphone and laptop

Operating System

Android and Windows

My Question or Issue

I had a Family Premium plan for me and my wife, then I changed to Duo Plan one week ago. My account is working OK but I have problems with my wife's account. The link for invitation doesn`t work. I tried several times, closing accounts and begining again in all devices but doesn`t work.
Payment is OK. My account works OK in premium but in my wife's account doesn't work and only can enjoy Spotify free.
Attached you can find the screenshot that always appears when the invitation is sended.
Thanks for your help

Spotify DUO problem.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alejopearl1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Could you follow the steps in this support articleThe Invite isn't working section?

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alejopearl1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Could you follow the steps in this support articleThe Invite isn't working section?

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

I have the same problem than Alejopearl1 but i can't solve it with the indications of rockstar22...any idea? thanks a lot!

Your support link doesnt work...

Hey @goose61,

Could you let me know if you've set up your plan's address correctly here? Once there's an address, the member you're trying to invite should be able to accept their invite.

@Blue777,

Could you let me know if the country you're in supports Premium Duo? If you're not in a country that supports Duo, it would explain why you're having trouble viewing the support page or inviting another Duo member.

Keep me posted everyone!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I'm from Brazil. I had a Family Premium plan for me and my husband,  then I changed to Duo Plan tree weeks ago. My account is working OK but I have problems with my husband's account. The link for invitation doesn`t work. I tried several times, closing accounts and begining again in all devices but doesn`t work. Payment is OK. My account works OK in premium but in my husband's account doesn't work and only can enjoy Spotify free.  Thanks for your help.

Suggested posts