Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Quick questions about being a premium user

Solved!

Quick questions about being a premium user

I just got Spotify and I used mobile load (Globe) to upgrade to premium. I found out from a friend that all my downloaded songs for offline usage will be gone if I get reverted back into a free user. I cant seem to find an option to "extend subscription". Will Spotify automatically recharge me back to a premium user for a month if I have enough load balance? If I dont have enough balance that day, will I automatically turn back to free user or is there a delay for me to be aware and recharge before I turn back to a free user?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kyzzler, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Yes, if you cancel your subscription, you will be reverted back to the Free plan, and you will lose your Premium features until you reubscribe. If you already cancled, when you try to resubscribe - you will have to pay upfront.

If you don't have sufficent funds on your payment method - Spotify will attempt to charge it again a few times, and then your subscription will revert to free.

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Kyzzler, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Yes, if you cancel your subscription, you will be reverted back to the Free plan, and you will lose your Premium features until you reubscribe. If you already cancled, when you try to resubscribe - you will have to pay upfront.

If you don't have sufficent funds on your payment method - Spotify will attempt to charge it again a few times, and then your subscription will revert to free.

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts