Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SCAM text message/SMS about Premium

Solved!

SCAM text message/SMS about Premium

It's started again.

I just got this message saying that I should follow the link to get Spotify Premium really cheap.  Obviously a scam, but perhaps you should inform customers it's fake.

I'm guessing some kind of virus awaits those who follow the link. 20180104_163450.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi all,

We understand your confusion around the SMS you received, but we can confirm that this isn't legitimate.

Please don't reply to the message, or follow any links in it. We’d advise that you simply ignore/delete it. 

Your security is always our top priority. So please always send us anything you’re unsure of.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

I got a text a couple of days ago saying "Varning! Your spotify account has expired. Activate 6 months Spotify Premum Now! Clink on Link here" 

I have an automatic renewal every year, so I did not open the link. And my account page on spotify page confiems this aswell.

Screenshot_20180104-231026.png

I also got a text like this right now. Anywhere this should be reported?

Hello @refsum@jpernloef and @LollanM, thanks for your message.

It's a Spam text message, I will report it to the Spotify Team as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help, have a nice day 🙂

I got it too today! 

2 of my friends got the same in the last week. First week of januari 2018.

One of them even got another sms saying her premium expired.

Marked as solution

Hi all,

We understand your confusion around the SMS you received, but we can confirm that this isn't legitimate.

Please don't reply to the message, or follow any links in it. We’d advise that you simply ignore/delete it. 

Your security is always our top priority. So please always send us anything you’re unsure of.

Thanks!

Thank your for returning with information.
Have a pleasant day
Louise

Suggested posts