Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Wrapped

Solved!

Spotify Wrapped

Hi, I have had Spotify premium for almost two years now but a week ago I had payment issues, so my account was reverted back to a standard free account for one day until I corrected it and got premium back. So I'm unsure whether I will still have access to Spotify wrapped at the end of the year? and if so whether it will have data from music I listened too at the start of the year?

Thanks (Sorry if this was the wrong location but I was unsure what it came under)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Finlay03,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You should have access to Spotify Wrapped given your almost two years of listening history with Spotify. That's because Wrapped is available depending on the available user's listening data. Such data are not affected by the status of the user's subscription 🙂

If you'd like to know more about this and about the latest Wrapped experience, take a look at this Spotify Answer. Furthermore, there's this very interesting article which extensively covers the way that data were employed in the making of Wrapped on the Spotify Labs website if you'd like to keep reading about this. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Finlay03,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You should have access to Spotify Wrapped given your almost two years of listening history with Spotify. That's because Wrapped is available depending on the available user's listening data. Such data are not affected by the status of the user's subscription 🙂

If you'd like to know more about this and about the latest Wrapped experience, take a look at this Spotify Answer. Furthermore, there's this very interesting article which extensively covers the way that data were employed in the making of Wrapped on the Spotify Labs website if you'd like to keep reading about this. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Thanks, that was very helpful

Hey @Finlay03,

Thanks for your reply and updates.

Glad you found this helpful. Feel free to mark my post as a Solution if you think it'll also be helpful for other users who might have the same or similar questions 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you in the future.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts