Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium duo, still charged for single Premium

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI had a Premium subscription and I was paying for it but now I switched for a Duo with my friend and he is the one that is paying for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I had a Premium subscription and I was paying for it...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alterei o cartão de pagamento e perdi o desconto de estudante

PlanPremium (Student)CountryPortugalDeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueRecebi uma notificação no email a informar que o meu pagamento tinha falhado.Fui confirmar e de facto o cartão de crédito tinha expirado, então associei um novo cart...

• Plan Premium (Student) Country Portugal Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Recebi uma notificação no email a informar que o meu pagamento tinha falhado. Fui confir...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free google home mini Canada

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada/ QuébecDevice Operating System My Question or IssueHi, I was looking for the google home mini for free promotion.. Can't find it anywhere on internet or spotify website.. Can anyone help me ? I'm in Canada

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada/ Québec Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi,  I was looking for the google home mini for free promotion.. Can't find ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel a charge from Premium to Premium for Students?

I was still under the impression that the Spotify offer to pay the full $9.99 price and receive the free Google Home mini was still an option since it said that the end date for this offer was for May 9 (or until supplies lasted). I signed up for thi...

• I was still under the impression that the Spotify offer to pay the full $9.99 price and receive the free Google Home mini was still an option since it said that the end date for this offer was for Ma...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid card automatic renewal

Hi,I'm currently on Spotify Premium for 3 months now, and recently I noted that the Subscription was changed to "Your plan will automatically renew on 11/5/19 and you'll be charged xxx". I'm currently paying via my prepaid SIM card. Can I confirm tha...

• Hi, I'm currently on Spotify Premium for 3 months now, and recently I noted that the Subscription was changed to "Your plan will automatically renew on 11/5/19 and you'll be charged xxx". I'm curren...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

part of premium duo, but stilled paid for one more month

My Question or Issueim a part of premium duo with my friend and he should have paid the 28/4. but he didnt have money for it before the 1st. Then I was charged for one month payment like I wasnt a part of the premium duo. Will I be charged again the ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue im a part of premium duo with my friend and he should have paid the 28/4. but he didnt have money for it before the 1st. Then I was charged for one month payment like I wasnt a ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finally received my Google Home email, but all items are sold out

Plan - PremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel XL2, Windows 7 PC.Operating SystemN/AMy Question or IssueI applied for the Google Home Mini promo earlier this week (around 4/8/2019) and finally receievd my "Your Google Home Mini is now availble" email today (...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country Canada Device Pixel XL2, Windows 7 PC. Operating System N/A My Question or Issue I applied for the Google Home Mini promo earlier this week (around 4/8/2019) and...
  • kyleadam81
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Paypal Payment Option and Family plan not available in Egypt

PlanPremiumCountryEgypt DeviceMultipleOperating SystemAndroid 9, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWill there be a Paypal Payment Option and Family plan available in Egypt anytime soon?In the mean time other copycat services already have this available ...

• Plan Premium Country Egypt   Device Multiple Operating System Android 9, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Will there be a Paypal Payment Option and Family plan available in Egyp...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I get premium through the app?

CountryEngland Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 11) Is there no way I can get premium through the Spotify app itself? Only asking as my internet application won’t let me open it at the moment

•   Country England  Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 11)   Is there no way I can get premium through the Spotify app itself? Only asking as my internet application won’t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium free trail compulsory
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Canada]Google Home Mini Order Cancelled and Spotify Told Me They Can't Do Anything

After using the promotion link for the Google Home Mini and the order went through, Google Store cancelled my order. I think there was something wrong with the billing address.GS cancelled order email I called Google Store, they said I need to contac...

0ccef7a2b2 5eea482426 77d0bb5033 addc5ecb06
  • Casual Listener
  • After using the promotion link for the Google Home Mini and the order went through, Google Store cancelled my order. I think there was something wrong with the billing address. GS cancelled order ...
  • askariya
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • promotion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve paid my subscription but I’m still having free account and Idk why

I had some issues with my credit card so I go back to free 2 days ago, I paid my subscription again today and I’m still being free in Spotify, can somebody help me?PlanFree/PremiumCountryMéxico DeviceIphone XSOperating System(iOS 10) My Question or I...

• I had some issues with my credit card so I go back to free 2 days ago, I paid my subscription again today and I’m still being free in Spotify, can somebody help me? Plan Free/Premium Country Méxi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with Hulu

Premium USA iphone 8+ but did it through my Ps4 IOS 12.2 I subscribed to spotify premium because of the new promotion premium with Hulubought the subscription through my ps4 but didn't receive my Hulu subscription ??

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium   USA   iphone 8+ but did it through my Ps4    IOS 12.2     I subscribed to spotify premium because of the new promotion  premium ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    PREMIUM INTRODUCTION OFFER
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify charge me twice for march and April subscription

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issuemy bank account has been charged twice for march and April subscription. Is spotify going to refund my money?

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device iPhone6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue my bank account has been charged twice for march and April subscription. Is spotify going to...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription changed from Family Premium to Single Premium on its own.

PlanPremium Family, but it swtiched to Premium Sinlge on it’s own.Country DeviceApple iPhones, windows computersOperating System(iOS, Windows 10) My Question or Issue My husband started getting ads while he was listening to music. I still have premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family, but it swtiched to Premium Sinlge on it’s own. Country   Device Apple iPhones, windows computers Operating System (iOS, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue &nb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged after I canceled my suscription. I Need my refound at least te last one.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMéxico Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI canceled my single premium plan to be part of a familiar plan. But I still been charg...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country México  Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I made the the signature of the spotify premium, and I cant use it

I deleted accidentally the app of spotify on my cellphone and at the same day I rescue it to my cellphone and my account that was premium back to the non-premium, in this month the cash discounted of my bank account and I still cant use my premium ac...

• I deleted accidentally the app of spotify on my cellphone and at the same day I rescue it to my cellphone and my account that was premium back to the non-premium, in this month the cash discounted of...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Hulu ads free + Spotify

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI am a student, I have a Hulu account and I want to add my Spotify to it so I can get the student subscription. I do not know how to go about doing this. p...

• Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I am a student, I have a Hulu account and I want to add my Spotify to it so I c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini

PlanPremium When going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem my google home mini, I am greeted with "It looks like you've not registered your interest for this offer yet." I never received an email advertising this promotion.

• Plan Premium   When going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem my google home mini, I am greeted with "It looks like you've not registered your interest for...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Discount

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or Issue Afternoon,I have been trying to claim the google home mini but each time i try to the discount is not applied. I have revieved the link in my email which sends me to the google store to choose a mini. Whe...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue   Afternoon, I have been trying to claim the google home mini but each time i try to the discount is not applied. I have revieved ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini offer

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or Issue Hello, I am waiting for my google home mini for so long now since I’ve got the confirmation that it was ordered, when can I except receiving it? Thank you and have a nice weekend... Sandrine Stordiau Obte...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada    My Question or Issue   Hello,  I am waiting for my google home mini for so long now since I’ve got the confirmation that it was ordered, wh...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes