Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium student PROBLEM

Spotify premium student PROBLEM

Hello! I have a problem with the spotify premium student!

I verify myself with the option “login on the university website” I did it and I saw a blank page with the message “verification was already completed” and the Nothing happened!! So I decided to text sheerid via email and they told me I have to upload documents, but they gave us two option to prove the student status: 1) enter on the university website 2) upload documents and I chose the first one, why should I upload my documents, someone can help me please? 

ciao! Ho un problema con la verifica di spotify premium per studenti.. ho fatto la verifica tramite sheerid facendo l’accesso sul portale della mia università al termine del quale ho trovato una pagina bianca con scritto “verification was already complete” (vi ho allegato la foto)niente più nessuna email.. niente! Così decido di scrivere io a sheerid e mi hanno risposto che devo caricare i documenti però da quello che ricordo le opzioni erano 2: o entrare con il login nella pagina dell’Università o caricare i documenti! Qualcuno che ha avuto il mio stesso problema può aiutarmi per favore? 

FF700A30-E8C7-4449-ABC6-4DCBC72903CB.png

1 Reply

Hey @ale301 ,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Since the verification process is managed by SheerID, I'd recommend asking them about this 🙂

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts