Student Discount for Graduate School

Solved!

Student Discount for Graduate School

Plan

Premium (Student

Country

US

My Question or Issue

I've had my student discount for about 3 years now (during my undergrad) and will be starting graduate school next fall. I read that the student discount has a limit of 4 year. Is there a way to extend this period since I will still be a student for the next couple years?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mnunez2105, welcome to the community!

The student discount lasts 12 months at a time, with the option to renew when that time elapses. You can renew a maximum of 3 times as long as you’re eligible (so the deal can cover a total of 4 years). Spotify will always let you know when your discount ends.

If you don’t renew, or you’ve exceeded the 4-year limit, payments will proceed at the standard Premium rate.

Unfortunately, this deal applies and can cover you for 4 years. After this limit, payments will continue processing at the standard Premium rate as explained above.

You can learn more about Premium for Students here

Hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mnunez2105, welcome to the community!

The student discount lasts 12 months at a time, with the option to renew when that time elapses. You can renew a maximum of 3 times as long as you’re eligible (so the deal can cover a total of 4 years). Spotify will always let you know when your discount ends.

If you don’t renew, or you’ve exceeded the 4-year limit, payments will proceed at the standard Premium rate.

Unfortunately, this deal applies and can cover you for 4 years. After this limit, payments will continue processing at the standard Premium rate as explained above.

You can learn more about Premium for Students here

Hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

oh well..
Thank you!

@mnunez2105 -

You’re very welcome! 

Let me know if you need anything else 😉

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts