Free

Country

Egypt

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

why do you keep sending offers to not Eligible People?
can't you simply make a filter system or something

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AhmedHassan1,

Thanks for your patience while I took a closer look at this. 

The trial ads that are being displayed, are displayed for everyone and is expected. This is because some people are still interested in Spotify's offers, even if they aren't eligible for them. They often decide to get a trial offer as a present to a relative or significant other and pay with their own payment method, and due to that Spotify can't limit the trial ads only to people who never used Premium in their account. 

In your case, I can see the sentence saying users who canceled after April 14, 2020 aren't eligible - but it's just of an informational statement in order to let people know if they are eligible. The message also lets them decide if they can buy the trial for someone else or not depending on the cancellation date.  

I hope this clears things up!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @AhmedHassan1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Do you have another Spotify account? If you do, the offer was most likely sent to that email address. 

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yes i have another account but this isnt the problem im talking about

What im talking about is i canceled my premium after 14 april so this offer shouldn't sent to me or anyone who canceled after 14 april

Marked as solution

Hey @AhmedHassan1,

Thanks for your patience while I took a closer look at this. 

The trial ads that are being displayed, are displayed for everyone and is expected. This is because some people are still interested in Spotify's offers, even if they aren't eligible for them. They often decide to get a trial offer as a present to a relative or significant other and pay with their own payment method, and due to that Spotify can't limit the trial ads only to people who never used Premium in their account. 

In your case, I can see the sentence saying users who canceled after April 14, 2020 aren't eligible - but it's just of an informational statement in order to let people know if they are eligible. The message also lets them decide if they can buy the trial for someone else or not depending on the cancellation date.  

I hope this clears things up!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts