Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Questions on Hulu Bundle

Solved!

[Subscription] Questions on Hulu Bundle

I purchased a year of spotify premium in December of 2017 and just heard about the Spotify premium and Hulu bundle. My question is can i still get a deal on Hulu without being billed $12.99 a month because I already paid for a year subscription to spotify premium. 

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @brendansagers, welcome to the community!

You can definitely get the Hulu bundle here. Since you had already paid for a year of Premium, you won't be charged right away.

However, the remaining months of Premium will be pro-rated to the bundle price. This means that your next billing date will move forward.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @brendansagers, welcome to the community!

You can definitely get the Hulu bundle here. Since you had already paid for a year of Premium, you won't be charged right away.

However, the remaining months of Premium will be pro-rated to the bundle price. This means that your next billing date will move forward.

Let me know how it goes.

I actually had the same question, so this is helpful!  Thanks!  As a follow-up though, will there still be an option to do annual billing for premium + hulu? Or will I just have to go back to monthly payments since I've started the Hulu bundle?

Hey @sjburke4!

Right now, there isn't a yearly option for the Premium + Hulu bundle. Once you make the change to the bundle, it'll be a monthly payment once the year you paid for is over.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts