Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription payment in vain?

Subscription payment in vain?

I have been paying my subscrpition without interruprtion since 2018 and since a few weeks I am no longer able to benefit from the "premium" package as before. i have tried logging out of all devices, confirming the payments via paypal, all is in order...please help i am feeling slightly robbed!

6 Replies

Hey @niiqqo, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try logging out > restart device > log back in? If that doesn't help, could you try following some troubleshooting steps in this support article?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there, thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I tried everything the article suggested, but nothing worked. It might have to do with the country I am registered with, but i am unable to change the country settting in my profile.. It only shows "france" as the only option, but I live in Mali currently. Also, it doesn't change the fact that I paid my dues for two months without receiving the corresponding service. I expect spotify to reimburse that money or offer the premium service for free. 

Hey @niiqqo,

Can you provide me the following information:

1. Have you taken a long pause from using Spotify? 
2. When you check your playlists, do you see any difference?
3. Can you try checking if you have another account with any possible email addresses of yours? Use the article to find out.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

hey i bought spotify premium 12 month last night 

but now, im free and not premium please help me guys 

Hello,

no, none of the above apply.

Only that my subscription payments appear to be taken into account anymore. If I am unable to rectify this within the next 24 hours, I will annul my subscription.

Dominique

Hey @niiqqo,

To confirm, are you able to find all of your songs and playlists in your account? 
Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts