Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Which offline device to remove?

Solved!

Which offline device to remove?

Plan

Premium

Country

Lebanon

Device

MacBook Pro

Operating System

Sierra

My Question or Issue

The offline devices page of my account lists 4 android phones even though I only have two. The page doesn't give descriptions of the phones; it just says Android Phone or iPhone. How can I know the description of the phones to revoke access from those I don't need, given that I have downloaded music on my main one and I don't want to re-download again. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ninofrewat.

Thanks for the reply. There is no way to see more info based on the Offline devices besides the date.

If you're unsure which one to remove, it's best to remove all of your offline devices - and redownload the songs saved on your device. Don't worry, your saved songs will still be there and all you need to do is redownload them.

Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @ninofrewat, thank you for reaching out.

When you check the offline devices, there should be a date when you added them. If you remember when you added those offline devices, then it'll be much easier to decide which one to remove.

Keep in mind when you remove your offline devices, you'll just have to re-download the songs - but your songs will still be saved to your devices.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hello, Yes, thank you, I can see the dates but I'm worried that the same phone is being featured twice, because I only have two phones. And so I don't want to delete one that automatically deletes another. 

Is it possible to know the phone's IMEI or other unique identifiers, at least the make and the operating system, that would make things easier.

Marked as solution

Hey @ninofrewat.

Thanks for the reply. There is no way to see more info based on the Offline devices besides the date.

If you're unsure which one to remove, it's best to remove all of your offline devices - and redownload the songs saved on your device. Don't worry, your saved songs will still be there and all you need to do is redownload them.

Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts