Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong subscription status

Wrong subscription status

Hi, 

I've been paying a monthly subscription to Spotify but in my account profile on the website, the status shows that my plan is Spotify Free.  When I click on Get Premium, I keep getting the message to try again later due to quick maintenance.   FYI, I signed up via my android phone and only play Spotify on my phone. (brand: Xiaomi).  Can anyone help me update or change my subscription? 

Thanks!

Karen from Malaysia

5 Replies

Hi. I have the same problem. I already login/logout several times. No change. How I can change status to premium when I am paying for it already?

I have the same problem. Is it solved yet?

It's being solved now 🙂   I had 2 accounts, didn't realise that one was linked to my Facebook... 

• I have the same problem but I can't find an answer or solution to it. All you receive is sending you here and no solution is found. Why doesn't Spotify personally answers you and solves your problem? Email  Spotify sends you is generic. Is thiat a joke? I'm seriously thinking in quitting out.

Hey there folks and @Bettylapro

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have both free and Premium accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to your free account, you won't be able to see Premium features. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts